Watchdogs maul govt over GKI fudge
The Jakarta Post
Human rights watchdogs have attacked the decision to disband the Indonesian Christian Church in Taman Yasmin (GKI Yasmin) in Bogor, West Java, demanding the government complies with a court ruling on the church.
At the Wahid Institute on Wednesday, a loose coalition of human rights groups revealed that the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) had agreed to close GKI Yasmin and would use the h...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump