House to summon BIN over CIA cooperation
Margareth S. Aritonang and Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives said it would question the National Intelligence Agency (BIN) next week over a report saying Indonesia was complicit in the US Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) secret operation to detain and torture suspected terrorists worldwide following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
“The publication of the report has apparently gained public attention. Thus, we will ask...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos