JCI breaks 4,500-barrier on foreign fund inflows
The Jakarta Post
Share prices on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) rose only slightly on Thursday but managed to push the main index to pass the psychological barrier of 4,500 for the first time in the history.
The Jakarta Composite Index (JCI), the main price barometer on the local exchange, ended the day at 4,503.15 rising nearly 1 percent from the previous day’s close, or 4.32 percent increase year t...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam