JCI breaks 4,500-barrier on foreign fund inflows
The Jakarta Post
Share prices on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) rose only slightly on Thursday but managed to push the main index to pass the psychological barrier of 4,500 for the first time in the history.
The Jakarta Composite Index (JCI), the main price barometer on the local exchange, ended the day at 4,503.15 rising nearly 1 percent from the previous day’s close, or 4.32 percent increase year t...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3