JCI breaks 4,500-barrier on foreign fund inflows
The Jakarta Post
Share prices on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) rose only slightly on Thursday but managed to push the main index to pass the psychological barrier of 4,500 for the first time in the history.
The Jakarta Composite Index (JCI), the main price barometer on the local exchange, ended the day at 4,503.15 rising nearly 1 percent from the previous day’s close, or 4.32 percent increase year t...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church