JCI breaks 4,500-barrier on foreign fund inflows
The Jakarta Post
Share prices on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) rose only slightly on Thursday but managed to push the main index to pass the psychological barrier of 4,500 for the first time in the history.
The Jakarta Composite Index (JCI), the main price barometer on the local exchange, ended the day at 4,503.15 rising nearly 1 percent from the previous day’s close, or 4.32 percent increase year t...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears