Guess what?: Ari Lasso to hold solo concert
The Jakarta Post
Pop singer Ari Bernadus Lasso, better known as Ari Lasso, will hold a solo concert on Feb. 23 at the Jakarta Convention Center to mark his 20th year in the music industry.
In addition, the Sang Dewa Cinta concert is also designed to celebrate his 40th birthday, which fell on Jan. 17.
“My 20 years in the music industry started when Dewa released the first album in November 1992,” said the former singer of the pop band, as quoted by tribunnews.com.
Titi DJ, Bunga Citra Lestari and Melly Goeslaw, and several members of Dewa will join him on stage with Andi Rianto as musical director.
“I want this concert to be a reflection of my career. It’s been 20 years and it feels like its gone so fast,” Ari said.
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy