Guess what?: Ari Lasso to hold solo concert
The Jakarta Post
Pop singer Ari Bernadus Lasso, better known as Ari Lasso, will hold a solo concert on Feb. 23 at the Jakarta Convention Center to mark his 20th year in the music industry.
In addition, the Sang Dewa Cinta concert is also designed to celebrate his 40th birthday, which fell on Jan. 17.
“My 20 years in the music industry started when Dewa released the first album in November 1992,” said the former singer of the pop band, as quoted by tribunnews.com.
Titi DJ, Bunga Citra Lestari and Melly Goeslaw, and several members of Dewa will join him on stage with Andi Rianto as musical director.
“I want this concert to be a reflection of my career. It’s been 20 years and it feels like its gone so fast,” Ari said.
- South Korea launches second Indonesian submarine
- Indonesia, Malaysia eye trade expansion beyond palm oil, petroleum
- Indonesia calls for rejuvenated UN for successful SDGs
- Sampoerna projects 2 percent decline in cigarette sales this year
- PLN upbeat about winning Chevron geothermal bids
- Govt sets up special unit to tackle illegal levies
- Jokowi instructs military, police to eradicate illegal levies
- Ahok explains to police about religious defamation allegation
- 'Thank you for no more discrimination against Chinese-Indonesians'
- Dems ensures Yudhoyono will reveal truth about Munir's probe