KPU to decide on PKPI’s fate next week
The Jakarta Post
The General Elections Commission (KPU) said on Friday that next week it would decide whether the Indonesian Justice and Unity Party (PKPI) would be allowed to contest the 2014 polls.
The Election Supervisory Committee (Bawaslu) ruled that the PKPI could join the upcoming elections because the KPU had failed to conduct a thorough contestant verification process to determine the party’s el...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value