KPU to decide on PKPI’s fate next week
The Jakarta Post
The General Elections Commission (KPU) said on Friday that next week it would decide whether the Indonesian Justice and Unity Party (PKPI) would be allowed to contest the 2014 polls.
The Election Supervisory Committee (Bawaslu) ruled that the PKPI could join the upcoming elections because the KPU had failed to conduct a thorough contestant verification process to determine the party’s el...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire