KPU to decide on PKPI’s fate next week
The Jakarta Post
The General Elections Commission (KPU) said on Friday that next week it would decide whether the Indonesian Justice and Unity Party (PKPI) would be allowed to contest the 2014 polls.
The Election Supervisory Committee (Bawaslu) ruled that the PKPI could join the upcoming elections because the KPU had failed to conduct a thorough contestant verification process to determine the party’s el...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots