APEC offers multiple benefits to local MICE industry
The Jakarta Post
As the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit draws near, the country’s meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) sector is set to benefit from the influx of visitors.
This will be boosted by a series of smaller meetings that will precede the APEC Summit, which is scheduled for Oct. 5-7 in Bali.
“The most important thing is that MICE travelers, given their...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan