APEC offers multiple benefits to local MICE industry
The Jakarta Post
As the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit draws near, the country’s meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) sector is set to benefit from the influx of visitors.
This will be boosted by a series of smaller meetings that will precede the APEC Summit, which is scheduled for Oct. 5-7 in Bali.
“The most important thing is that MICE travelers, given their...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020