APEC offers multiple benefits to local MICE industry
The Jakarta Post
As the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit draws near, the country’s meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) sector is set to benefit from the influx of visitors.
This will be boosted by a series of smaller meetings that will precede the APEC Summit, which is scheduled for Oct. 5-7 in Bali.
“The most important thing is that MICE travelers, given their...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam