Two churches attacked in South Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
Religious intolerance continues to cast its dark shadow over the country as two churches in Makassar, South Sulawesi, were attacked with Molotov cocktails on Sunday morning, only a few hours before regular Sunday services commenced.
The attack on the Tiatira Church, located on Jl. Masjid Muhajirin, occurred at around 3 a.m. local time. The attack caused no damage.
Meanwhile, the To...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares