Two churches attacked in South Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
Religious intolerance continues to cast its dark shadow over the country as two churches in Makassar, South Sulawesi, were attacked with Molotov cocktails on Sunday morning, only a few hours before regular Sunday services commenced.
The attack on the Tiatira Church, located on Jl. Masjid Muhajirin, occurred at around 3 a.m. local time. The attack caused no damage.
Meanwhile, the To...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam