Two churches attacked in South Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
Religious intolerance continues to cast its dark shadow over the country as two churches in Makassar, South Sulawesi, were attacked with Molotov cocktails on Sunday morning, only a few hours before regular Sunday services commenced.
The attack on the Tiatira Church, located on Jl. Masjid Muhajirin, occurred at around 3 a.m. local time. The attack caused no damage.
Meanwhile, the To...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000