Two churches attacked in South Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
Religious intolerance continues to cast its dark shadow over the country as two churches in Makassar, South Sulawesi, were attacked with Molotov cocktails on Sunday morning, only a few hours before regular Sunday services commenced.
The attack on the Tiatira Church, located on Jl. Masjid Muhajirin, occurred at around 3 a.m. local time. The attack caused no damage.
Meanwhile, the To...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Jokowi’s visit to Australia achieves concrete results: Minister
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down