CBM first, then shale gas, Pertamina says
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s state-owned energy firm PT Pertamina is likely to focus on coal bed methane (CBM) instead of shale gas as its choice of unconventional gas to develop in the near future, a company executive has said.
Pertamina would invest around US$1.5 billion to develop 200 CBM exploration wells in the next five years, the firm’s upstream subsidiary Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) operations d...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion