CBM first, then shale gas, Pertamina says
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s state-owned energy firm PT Pertamina is likely to focus on coal bed methane (CBM) instead of shale gas as its choice of unconventional gas to develop in the near future, a company executive has said.
Pertamina would invest around US$1.5 billion to develop 200 CBM exploration wells in the next five years, the firm’s upstream subsidiary Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) operations d...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash