CBM first, then shale gas, Pertamina says
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s state-owned energy firm PT Pertamina is likely to focus on coal bed methane (CBM) instead of shale gas as its choice of unconventional gas to develop in the near future, a company executive has said.
Pertamina would invest around US$1.5 billion to develop 200 CBM exploration wells in the next five years, the firm’s upstream subsidiary Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) operations d...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia focuses on internal reform to enhance investment climate
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals
- Malaysian detained for immigration violation