Guess what?: Desta to marry his girlfriend, Chacha
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Comedian Deddy Mahendra Desta, known as Desta, will marry Natasha Risky Pradita, or Chacha, after the couple got engaged on Sunday night.
Although the couple just started dating four months ago, they have been very serious about their relationship.
“Since the beginning, I wanted it to be serious, and so did she. There is no time to play around anymore,” The 36-year-old said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
The couple got engaged on Sunday night at Chacha’s house in Bintaro, Tangerang, Banten.
However, they have not yet set the date for the wedding.
Desta said that, although he was 17 years older than Chacha, she was very mature.
While for Chacha, she said that she was happy with his proposal.
“I’m so happy, I hope this will be the first and the last,” she said.
- Jokowi treason arrests questioned
- Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa tussle over MAMA performance
- RCEP negotiators pick up pace amid TPP's imminent collapse
- Slow economic growth predicted in 2017: Economists
- N. Jakarta district court chief to lead Ahok's blasphemy trial
- Car Free Day initiator wants ‘Kita Indonesia’ organizer to apologize
- Ahok blasphemy trial to start Thursday
- Pilot of crashed plane promised to go home to East Nusa Tenggara for Christmas
- KPK signs agreement with police, AGO to ease monitoring of graft cases
- Papua to see air navigation system upgrades to prevent more crashes