Guess what?: Desta to marry his girlfriend, Chacha
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Comedian Deddy Mahendra Desta, known as Desta, will marry Natasha Risky Pradita, or Chacha, after the couple got engaged on Sunday night.
Although the couple just started dating four months ago, they have been very serious about their relationship.
“Since the beginning, I wanted it to be serious, and so did she. There is no time to play around anymore,” The 36-year-old said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
The couple got engaged on Sunday night at Chacha’s house in Bintaro, Tangerang, Banten.
However, they have not yet set the date for the wedding.
Desta said that, although he was 17 years older than Chacha, she was very mature.
While for Chacha, she said that she was happy with his proposal.
“I’m so happy, I hope this will be the first and the last,” she said.
- Beijing under no illusion Manila will pivot away from Washington
- Chinese projects not yet translating
- Man detained after picture of bruised girlfriend goes viral
- Protesters demand Ahok’s imprisonment
- Malaysia deports 78 Indonesian workers
- NU volunteers praise Ahok for his attention to Muslims
- Radical Islamic ideology: Not about winning or losing
- Malaysians encouraged to invest in Indonesian tourism
- Girl killed by falling board at school
- No subsidies for Pertamina in one-price policy