Restoring the Democratic Party for the nation’s sake
In a press conference last week, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said he would take the reins of his Democratic Party’s leadership to restore its tainted image.
The party’s high council, led by Yudhoyono, agreed to relieve incumbent party chairman Anas Urbaningrum from his duties as he tends to the legal case in which he has been implicated.
Yudhoyono said he would focus on ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?