Restoring the Democratic Party for the nation’s sake
In a press conference last week, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said he would take the reins of his Democratic Party’s leadership to restore its tainted image.
The party’s high council, led by Yudhoyono, agreed to relieve incumbent party chairman Anas Urbaningrum from his duties as he tends to the legal case in which he has been implicated.
Yudhoyono said he would focus on ...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics