Restoring the Democratic Party for the nation’s sake
In a press conference last week, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said he would take the reins of his Democratic Party’s leadership to restore its tainted image.
The party’s high council, led by Yudhoyono, agreed to relieve incumbent party chairman Anas Urbaningrum from his duties as he tends to the legal case in which he has been implicated.
Yudhoyono said he would focus on ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares