Pelindo III allocates $634 million for port developments
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III says it will spend Rp 6.1 trillion (US$634.4 million) this year, almost half of which will be used to develop regional ports and buy container cranes to ease port congestion.
The total amount is a fourfold increase from the Rp 1.5 trillion the firm spent last year.
Some of the money will be used to acquire 2,500 hectares of land in East Java for ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker