Pelindo III allocates $634 million for port developments
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III says it will spend Rp 6.1 trillion (US$634.4 million) this year, almost half of which will be used to develop regional ports and buy container cranes to ease port congestion.
The total amount is a fourfold increase from the Rp 1.5 trillion the firm spent last year.
Some of the money will be used to acquire 2,500 hectares of land in East Java for ...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain