Pelindo III allocates $634 million for port developments
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III says it will spend Rp 6.1 trillion (US$634.4 million) this year, almost half of which will be used to develop regional ports and buy container cranes to ease port congestion.
The total amount is a fourfold increase from the Rp 1.5 trillion the firm spent last year.
Some of the money will be used to acquire 2,500 hectares of land in East Java for ...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources