Pelindo III allocates $634 million for port developments
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III says it will spend Rp 6.1 trillion (US$634.4 million) this year, almost half of which will be used to develop regional ports and buy container cranes to ease port congestion.
The total amount is a fourfold increase from the Rp 1.5 trillion the firm spent last year.
Some of the money will be used to acquire 2,500 hectares of land in East Java for ...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area