Pelindo III allocates $634 million for port developments
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III says it will spend Rp 6.1 trillion (US$634.4 million) this year, almost half of which will be used to develop regional ports and buy container cranes to ease port congestion.
The total amount is a fourfold increase from the Rp 1.5 trillion the firm spent last year.
Some of the money will be used to acquire 2,500 hectares of land in East Java for ...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses