Pelindo III allocates $634 million for port developments
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III says it will spend Rp 6.1 trillion (US$634.4 million) this year, almost half of which will be used to develop regional ports and buy container cranes to ease port congestion.
The total amount is a fourfold increase from the Rp 1.5 trillion the firm spent last year.
Some of the money will be used to acquire 2,500 hectares of land in East Java for ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017