Bad start to the year for women in Indonesia
First there was RI. An 11-year-old from a family of Jakarta scavengers discovered with injuries to her genitals and a sexually transmitted disease. RI’s 55-year-old father, Sunoto, who has the same disease, reportedly confessed to raping her. The girl passed away on Jan. 6 from an inflammation of the brain.
Then there was NWJ, impregnated by a 39-year-old construction worker when she was ...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists