In impromptu market visits, Hatta mistaken for Jokowi
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo may indeed be the most popular high-ranking official in the country as a survey suggests, leaving other national political figures behind, as an unfortunate incident proved in a local traditional market in the capital on Wednesday morning.
Coordinating Economic Minister and National Mandate Party (PAN) chairman Hatta Rajasa was surprised to discover that me...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- How social media is polarizing politics