In impromptu market visits, Hatta mistaken for Jokowi
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo may indeed be the most popular high-ranking official in the country as a survey suggests, leaving other national political figures behind, as an unfortunate incident proved in a local traditional market in the capital on Wednesday morning.
Coordinating Economic Minister and National Mandate Party (PAN) chairman Hatta Rajasa was surprised to discover that me...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports