In impromptu market visits, Hatta mistaken for Jokowi
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo may indeed be the most popular high-ranking official in the country as a survey suggests, leaving other national political figures behind, as an unfortunate incident proved in a local traditional market in the capital on Wednesday morning.
Coordinating Economic Minister and National Mandate Party (PAN) chairman Hatta Rajasa was surprised to discover that me...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3