Your letters: End violence against girls
The Jakarta Post
When a 23-year-old student in Delhi was beaten and gang raped as she rode a bus home, it shocked the world and sparked mass protests against violent attitudes toward women.
In India, the gruesome attack forced the nation to have an uncomfortable conversation about the deep-rooted discrimination against its women. But this is not an isolated case — sadly, violence is a fact of life for ma...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project