JCI passes 4,600, defying weak regional indices
The Jakarta Post
Capital inflows helped the Jakarta Composite Index (JCI) reach another new historical level on Friday, defying bearish regional indices.
The JCI was closed at 4,609.79 on Friday, a 0.46 percent increase compared to a day earlier and a 6.79 percent increase in the year-to-date.
Thailand’s SET slipped 0.34 percent on Friday, along with Malaysia’s 0.18 percent drop, Singapore’s 0....
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy