JCI passes 4,600, defying weak regional indices
The Jakarta Post
Capital inflows helped the Jakarta Composite Index (JCI) reach another new historical level on Friday, defying bearish regional indices.
The JCI was closed at 4,609.79 on Friday, a 0.46 percent increase compared to a day earlier and a 6.79 percent increase in the year-to-date.
Thailand’s SET slipped 0.34 percent on Friday, along with Malaysia’s 0.18 percent drop, Singapore’s 0....
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani