JCI passes 4,600, defying weak regional indices
The Jakarta Post
Capital inflows helped the Jakarta Composite Index (JCI) reach another new historical level on Friday, defying bearish regional indices.
The JCI was closed at 4,609.79 on Friday, a 0.46 percent increase compared to a day earlier and a 6.79 percent increase in the year-to-date.
Thailand’s SET slipped 0.34 percent on Friday, along with Malaysia’s 0.18 percent drop, Singapore’s 0....
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber