JCI passes 4,600, defying weak regional indices
The Jakarta Post
Capital inflows helped the Jakarta Composite Index (JCI) reach another new historical level on Friday, defying bearish regional indices.
The JCI was closed at 4,609.79 on Friday, a 0.46 percent increase compared to a day earlier and a 6.79 percent increase in the year-to-date.
Thailand’s SET slipped 0.34 percent on Friday, along with Malaysia’s 0.18 percent drop, Singapore’s 0....
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots