‘A Good Day to Die Hard’: The undying franchise
The Jakarta Post
Actor Bruce Willis (left) in the latest Die Hard series. (Courtesy of 20th Century Fox)Yippee-ki-yai-yay. Bruce Willis once again brought one of the world’s most famous action icons, John McClane, back to life in the famous, action-packed and undying Die Hard franchise.
It’s been 25 years since John McClane stepped into Nakatomi Plaza and take on a group of German terrorists, who threa...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta