‘A Good Day to Die Hard’: The undying franchise
The Jakarta Post
Actor Bruce Willis (left) in the latest Die Hard series. (Courtesy of 20th Century Fox)Yippee-ki-yai-yay. Bruce Willis once again brought one of the world’s most famous action icons, John McClane, back to life in the famous, action-packed and undying Die Hard franchise.
It’s been 25 years since John McClane stepped into Nakatomi Plaza and take on a group of German terrorists, who threa...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Deputy police chief dies in N. Sumatra speedboat accident