‘A Good Day to Die Hard’: The undying franchise
The Jakarta Post
Actor Bruce Willis (left) in the latest Die Hard series. (Courtesy of 20th Century Fox)Yippee-ki-yai-yay. Bruce Willis once again brought one of the world’s most famous action icons, John McClane, back to life in the famous, action-packed and undying Die Hard franchise.
It’s been 25 years since John McClane stepped into Nakatomi Plaza and take on a group of German terrorists, who threa...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump