Comments: No special congress to dump Anas: SBY
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 17, Online
Democratic Party advisory board chief President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has said his party has not called a special congress to replace chairman Anas Urbaningrum as suggested by some party members.
“Yudhoyono has clearly indicated that there will be no attempt to organize a special congress, let alone replace Anas Urbaningrum as party chairman,” head of the party...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017