Comments: No special congress to dump Anas: SBY
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 17, Online
Democratic Party advisory board chief President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has said his party has not called a special congress to replace chairman Anas Urbaningrum as suggested by some party members.
“Yudhoyono has clearly indicated that there will be no attempt to organize a special congress, let alone replace Anas Urbaningrum as party chairman,” head of the party...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Oscars - and other award shows - are still #sowhite