Comments: No special congress to dump Anas: SBY
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 17, Online
Democratic Party advisory board chief President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has said his party has not called a special congress to replace chairman Anas Urbaningrum as suggested by some party members.
“Yudhoyono has clearly indicated that there will be no attempt to organize a special congress, let alone replace Anas Urbaningrum as party chairman,” head of the party...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker