Global names to launch 55 new hotels this year
The Jakarta Post
Two hotel operators, Archipelago International and Best Western International, say that this year they plan to open up to 55 new hotels, from budget to luxury class, in cities across the country in a move to hopefully gain from the robust economy.
Archipelago International, previously known as Aston International, plans to launch 40 new hotels, almost half of which will bear the Favehotel b...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods