Global names to launch 55 new hotels this year
The Jakarta Post
Two hotel operators, Archipelago International and Best Western International, say that this year they plan to open up to 55 new hotels, from budget to luxury class, in cities across the country in a move to hopefully gain from the robust economy.
Archipelago International, previously known as Aston International, plans to launch 40 new hotels, almost half of which will bear the Favehotel b...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam