Global names to launch 55 new hotels this year
The Jakarta Post
Two hotel operators, Archipelago International and Best Western International, say that this year they plan to open up to 55 new hotels, from budget to luxury class, in cities across the country in a move to hopefully gain from the robust economy.
Archipelago International, previously known as Aston International, plans to launch 40 new hotels, almost half of which will bear the Favehotel b...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Deputy police chief dies in N. Sumatra speedboat accident