Obituary: Former TNI commander Feisal Tanjung dies at 73
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Former Indonesian Military (TNI) commander and coordinating political and security minister Gen. (ret.) Feisal Tanjung died on Monday morning at the Siloam Hospital in Jakarta, having been ill with pancreatic cancer. He was 73.
Feisal is survived by his wife, Masrowida Lubis, and three children.
Later on Monday, Vice President Boediono officiated the military burial of Feisal’s rem...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Bitcoin sinks below $10,000 to bring monthlong rout to 50%
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Seven interesting facts about Maritime Museum in Jakarta
- Dukuh Atas TOD groundbreaking set for Jan 30