Obituary: Former TNI commander Feisal Tanjung dies at 73
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Former Indonesian Military (TNI) commander and coordinating political and security minister Gen. (ret.) Feisal Tanjung died on Monday morning at the Siloam Hospital in Jakarta, having been ill with pancreatic cancer. He was 73.
Feisal is survived by his wife, Masrowida Lubis, and three children.
Later on Monday, Vice President Boediono officiated the military burial of Feisal’s rem...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani