Your letters: Citibank’s response appreciated
The Jakarta Post
I recently filed a complaint about Citibank regarding the bank’s unfortunate treatment of me, one of its customers.
My complaint was included on The Jakarta Post’s Readers Forum page on Feb. 4. I am pleased to report Citibank’s speedy response to my complaint.
I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to all the Citibank staff who worked hard in seeking the best solu...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?