Your letters: Citibank’s response appreciated
The Jakarta Post
I recently filed a complaint about Citibank regarding the bank’s unfortunate treatment of me, one of its customers.
My complaint was included on The Jakarta Post’s Readers Forum page on Feb. 4. I am pleased to report Citibank’s speedy response to my complaint.
I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to all the Citibank staff who worked hard in seeking the best solu...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year