Your letters: Citibank’s response appreciated
The Jakarta Post
I recently filed a complaint about Citibank regarding the bank’s unfortunate treatment of me, one of its customers.
My complaint was included on The Jakarta Post’s Readers Forum page on Feb. 4. I am pleased to report Citibank’s speedy response to my complaint.
I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to all the Citibank staff who worked hard in seeking the best solu...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats