Your letters: Citibank’s response appreciated
The Jakarta Post
I recently filed a complaint about Citibank regarding the bank’s unfortunate treatment of me, one of its customers.
My complaint was included on The Jakarta Post’s Readers Forum page on Feb. 4. I am pleased to report Citibank’s speedy response to my complaint.
I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to all the Citibank staff who worked hard in seeking the best solu...
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video