Your letters: Citibank’s response appreciated
The Jakarta Post
I recently filed a complaint about Citibank regarding the bank’s unfortunate treatment of me, one of its customers.
My complaint was included on The Jakarta Post’s Readers Forum page on Feb. 4. I am pleased to report Citibank’s speedy response to my complaint.
I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to all the Citibank staff who worked hard in seeking the best solution to my case.
However, I also want to express my regret that Citibank, following my initial complaint, failed to act for almost six months, and only resolved the matter so quickly and efficiently when I made my complaint public via the Post.
- Beijing under no illusion Manila will pivot away from Washington
- NU volunteers praise Ahok for his attention to Muslims
- Malaysians encouraged to invest in Indonesian tourism
- Protesters demand Ahok’s imprisonment
- Chinese projects not yet translating
- Man detained after picture of bruised girlfriend goes viral
- Malaysia deports 78 Indonesian workers
- Girl killed by falling board at school
- Reference rate cut will not ‘greatly affect bank rates’
- Govt to ease land clearance for investors