Local brands: Innovate or die
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Time to get smart: Buyers look at a variety of cheap smartphones at a shop in ITC Roxy Mas, Central Jakarta. Indonesia is one of the biggest markets in the world for mobile devices, yet local players are mainly on the fringes of the industry, controlling the distribution side but not production. (JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Local brands need to up their game by churning out innovative smartphones as the...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless