Govt’s planned CIF shift fobs off problems to exporters
The Jakarta Post
Commodity exporters say that there are still snags blocking a government plan to introduce CIF shipping terms for freight.
The plan calls for a shift from FOB shipping, meaning free on board, to CIF, meaning cost, insurance and freight.
Derom Bangun, the chairman of the Indonesian Palm Oil Board (DMSI), said that local seaports had a limited ability to process overseas shipments, res...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry