Govt’s planned CIF shift fobs off problems to exporters
The Jakarta Post
Commodity exporters say that there are still snags blocking a government plan to introduce CIF shipping terms for freight.
The plan calls for a shift from FOB shipping, meaning free on board, to CIF, meaning cost, insurance and freight.
Derom Bangun, the chairman of the Indonesian Palm Oil Board (DMSI), said that local seaports had a limited ability to process overseas shipments, res...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage