Govt’s planned CIF shift fobs off problems to exporters
The Jakarta Post
Commodity exporters say that there are still snags blocking a government plan to introduce CIF shipping terms for freight.
The plan calls for a shift from FOB shipping, meaning free on board, to CIF, meaning cost, insurance and freight.
Derom Bangun, the chairman of the Indonesian Palm Oil Board (DMSI), said that local seaports had a limited ability to process overseas shipments, res...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean