Govt’s planned CIF shift fobs off problems to exporters
The Jakarta Post
Commodity exporters say that there are still snags blocking a government plan to introduce CIF shipping terms for freight.
The plan calls for a shift from FOB shipping, meaning free on board, to CIF, meaning cost, insurance and freight.
Derom Bangun, the chairman of the Indonesian Palm Oil Board (DMSI), said that local seaports had a limited ability to process overseas shipments, res...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth