Krakatau Steel’s new venture worries Posco
The Jakarta Post
The government has received a formal complaint from South Korean steel giant Pohang Iron and Steel Company (Posco) over its business partner PT Krakatau Steel’s (KRAS) recent deal to establish another steel joint venture with Japanese companies, a minister has said.
Industry Minister MS Hidayat confirmed in Jakarta on Thursday the South Korean company had protested the establishment of th...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials