Krakatau Steel’s new venture worries Posco
The Jakarta Post
The government has received a formal complaint from South Korean steel giant Pohang Iron and Steel Company (Posco) over its business partner PT Krakatau Steel’s (KRAS) recent deal to establish another steel joint venture with Japanese companies, a minister has said.
Industry Minister MS Hidayat confirmed in Jakarta on Thursday the South Korean company had protested the establishment of th...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day