Krakatau Steel’s new venture worries Posco
The Jakarta Post
The government has received a formal complaint from South Korean steel giant Pohang Iron and Steel Company (Posco) over its business partner PT Krakatau Steel’s (KRAS) recent deal to establish another steel joint venture with Japanese companies, a minister has said.
Industry Minister MS Hidayat confirmed in Jakarta on Thursday the South Korean company had protested the establishment of th...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment