Krakatau Steel’s new venture worries Posco
The Jakarta Post
The government has received a formal complaint from South Korean steel giant Pohang Iron and Steel Company (Posco) over its business partner PT Krakatau Steel’s (KRAS) recent deal to establish another steel joint venture with Japanese companies, a minister has said.
Industry Minister MS Hidayat confirmed in Jakarta on Thursday the South Korean company had protested the establishment of th...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy