Agency dismisses teacher for sex assault
The Jakarta Post
The Education Agency has acted quickly in response to allegations of sexual assault involving an East Jakarta senior high school vice principal and a student by dismissing the school official from his post.
The agency made its move even before police had named a suspect in the case.
“We dismissed him from his positions as a teacher and vice principal on Feb. 22. We are currently co...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry