Agency dismisses teacher for sex assault
The Jakarta Post
The Education Agency has acted quickly in response to allegations of sexual assault involving an East Jakarta senior high school vice principal and a student by dismissing the school official from his post.
The agency made its move even before police had named a suspect in the case.
“We dismissed him from his positions as a teacher and vice principal on Feb. 22. We are currently co...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom