Agency dismisses teacher for sex assault
The Jakarta Post
The Education Agency has acted quickly in response to allegations of sexual assault involving an East Jakarta senior high school vice principal and a student by dismissing the school official from his post.
The agency made its move even before police had named a suspect in the case.
“We dismissed him from his positions as a teacher and vice principal on Feb. 22. We are currently co...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report