Agency dismisses teacher for sex assault
The Jakarta Post
The Education Agency has acted quickly in response to allegations of sexual assault involving an East Jakarta senior high school vice principal and a student by dismissing the school official from his post.
The agency made its move even before police had named a suspect in the case.
“We dismissed him from his positions as a teacher and vice principal on Feb. 22. We are currently co...
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Tourism Ministry to hold gathering with social media influencers, bloggers
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- 'Big Bad Wolf' book sale restocks 1 million new books
- Making new album an emotional rollercoaster for Mary J. Blige
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Mandeh to host "Wonderful Mandeh Festival" in May
- RI, PH up ante on counterterrorism, trade