More professional local divers needed in Komodo Park
The Jakarta Post
More local scuba divers and diving instructors are needed in the Komodo National Park, West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), following the surge in tourist numbers, especially diving enthusiasts, on the island over the past few years.
“As many as 80 percent of the thousands of tourists spending their vacation at the Komodo National Park are diving enthusiasts. In the past couple of y...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Tanah Abang road closure part of Anies’ 'one-man show', councillor says