More professional local divers needed in Komodo Park
The Jakarta Post
More local scuba divers and diving instructors are needed in the Komodo National Park, West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), following the surge in tourist numbers, especially diving enthusiasts, on the island over the past few years.
“As many as 80 percent of the thousands of tourists spending their vacation at the Komodo National Park are diving enthusiasts. In the past couple of y...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Violent deaths overshadow Nicaragua crisis talks
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Police end probe into blasphemy allegations against Sukmawati
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Chinese restaurant goes bankrupt after all-you-can-eat promo
- Mother's coffin falls on pallbearers, kills son in South Sulawesi funeral
- Trump threatened to send 25 million Mexicans to Japan: report
- Khong Guan cookie tin family mystery gets new explanation this Idul Fitri
- Greece, Macedonia sign historic deal to end name row