More professional local divers needed in Komodo Park
The Jakarta Post
More local scuba divers and diving instructors are needed in the Komodo National Park, West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), following the surge in tourist numbers, especially diving enthusiasts, on the island over the past few years.
“As many as 80 percent of the thousands of tourists spending their vacation at the Komodo National Park are diving enthusiasts. In the past couple of y...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash