Saving a Pacific ambassador from extinction
The Jakarta Post
At risk: A leatherback turtle sits on a beach in West Papua in this undated photo. Courtesy of Daniel TaduTurtles are cute but scared animals.
Hindus believe the world is supported by four of them, while others believe turtles are a symbol of long life and peace.
In several areas of Indonesia, sea turtles are very important for ceremonies. On the Kei islands in Maluku, people hunt se...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina