Govt fails again in sukuk auction on inflation fears
The Jakarta Post
The Finance Ministry’s debt management failed to meet its target in the offering of Islamic bonds (sukuk) on Tuesday, the second time since mid February, as investors demanded yields higher than the government’s offer due to accelerating inflation.
The government raised only Rp 760 billion (US$78.4 million) in the auction, half of its indicative target of Rp 1.5 trillion, although total...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods