Karen gets rare extension to lead Pertamina
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Karen Agustiawan: (JP/Ricky Yudhistira)Shareholders of Pertamina have approved the reappointment of the 54-year-old Karen Agustiawan as the president of the state oil and gas company but her second term is still subject to approval from President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, a minister said.
After weeks of silence, State-Owned Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan said in Jakarta on Tuesday that t...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens