Karen gets rare extension to lead Pertamina
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Karen Agustiawan: (JP/Ricky Yudhistira)Shareholders of Pertamina have approved the reappointment of the 54-year-old Karen Agustiawan as the president of the state oil and gas company but her second term is still subject to approval from President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, a minister said.
After weeks of silence, State-Owned Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan said in Jakarta on Tuesday that t...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests