Karen gets rare extension to lead Pertamina
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Karen Agustiawan: (JP/Ricky Yudhistira)Shareholders of Pertamina have approved the reappointment of the 54-year-old Karen Agustiawan as the president of the state oil and gas company but her second term is still subject to approval from President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, a minister said.
After weeks of silence, State-Owned Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan said in Jakarta on Tuesday that t...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources