Jasa Marga eyes profits from toll road, more users
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) is looking to reap Rp 6.5 trillion (US$671 million) in revenue this year, climbing 16.1 percent from the 2012 projection.
It is hoped that new toll roads, a surge in the number of users and higher tariffs will contribute to the projected growth.
In the second half of this year, the publicly listed company plans to open as many as f...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge