Jasa Marga eyes profits from toll road, more users
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) is looking to reap Rp 6.5 trillion (US$671 million) in revenue this year, climbing 16.1 percent from the 2012 projection.
It is hoped that new toll roads, a surge in the number of users and higher tariffs will contribute to the projected growth.
In the second half of this year, the publicly listed company plans to open as many as f...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning