Jasa Marga eyes profits from toll road, more users
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) is looking to reap Rp 6.5 trillion (US$671 million) in revenue this year, climbing 16.1 percent from the 2012 projection.
It is hoped that new toll roads, a surge in the number of users and higher tariffs will contribute to the projected growth.
In the second half of this year, the publicly listed company plans to open as many as f...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy