Jasa Marga eyes profits from toll road, more users
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga (JSMR) is looking to reap Rp 6.5 trillion (US$671 million) in revenue this year, climbing 16.1 percent from the 2012 projection.
It is hoped that new toll roads, a surge in the number of users and higher tariffs will contribute to the projected growth.
In the second half of this year, the publicly listed company plans to open as many as f...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill