Politically wired cop in KPK probe
Hans Nicholas Jong and Yuliasri Perdani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM What he knows: Deputy National Police chief Comr. Gen. Nanan Sukarna speaks to reporters on Wednesday after being questioned by the KPK as a witness for Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo, the main suspect in the crooked procurement of driving simulator equipment which cost the state Rp 100 billion. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) quizzed politically wired deputy National P...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears