Politically wired cop in KPK probe
Hans Nicholas Jong and Yuliasri Perdani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM What he knows: Deputy National Police chief Comr. Gen. Nanan Sukarna speaks to reporters on Wednesday after being questioned by the KPK as a witness for Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo, the main suspect in the crooked procurement of driving simulator equipment which cost the state Rp 100 billion. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) quizzed politically wired deputy National P...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill