House, government set to revise ‘colonial’ Criminal Code
Ina Parlina and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
After 49 years, the House of Representatives and the government will begin considering revisions to the outdated Criminal Code (KUHP) and Criminal Code Procedures (KUHAP).
The House has agreed to work on updating the existing KUHP and KUHAP, which many say are nothing but copies of colonial laws. “KUHAP and KUHP are the legacy of the Dutch colonial administration. They are no longer rele...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020