Navicula: Indie band fights corruptors through album
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
(Courtesy of Navicula)Around 10 p.m on Thursday night, the crowd at the Rolling Stone café in South Jakarta got wilder as the Bali-based grunge band Navicula took the stage.
Through their “Mafia Hukum” (Law Mafia) they performed during the launch of the Frekuensi Perangkap Tikus (Mousetrap Frequency) CD album; the crowd at the front was moshing to the song while the audience at the bac...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Semanggi Interchange to have CCTV to prevent vandalism
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail