Hair — not necessarily frivolous
A general view of the exhibition.Who among us has not experienced “a bad hair day” contributing to a momentary phase of dissatisfaction?
The expression hints at the importance of hair in our self-image and sense of well-being, besides a deeper symbolism reaching far into the past. A symbol of seduction, rebellion and belonging, hair is often fetishized and feared.
Hair plays a h...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker