Hair — not necessarily frivolous
A general view of the exhibition.Who among us has not experienced “a bad hair day” contributing to a momentary phase of dissatisfaction?
The expression hints at the importance of hair in our self-image and sense of well-being, besides a deeper symbolism reaching far into the past. A symbol of seduction, rebellion and belonging, hair is often fetishized and feared.
Hair plays a h...
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Malaysia holds reconstruction of Kim Jong-nam murder
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison