Insight: Improving Indonesia’s energy security
It says much about the nature of global issues today that energy has entered the hitherto hallowed realm of security, which was once reserved for issues of state and war.
This change reflects a broader shift in which economics has become a part of the high politics of war and peace. Energy security has to do with reducing a state’s vulnerability to risks of availability and pricing of a c...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java