Prabowo backs gang boss in thuggery case
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The usual suspect: Police arrest former crime lord Hercules Rozario Marshal in Srengseng, West Jakarta, last Friday. Hercules and 49 of his followers have been charged with extortion and illegal firearm possession. (Kompas/Lasti Kurnia)In what may look like emotional outpouring, the Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party’s chief patron, Prabowo Subianto, is defending former crime ...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official