Prabowo backs gang boss in thuggery case
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The usual suspect: Police arrest former crime lord Hercules Rozario Marshal in Srengseng, West Jakarta, last Friday. Hercules and 49 of his followers have been charged with extortion and illegal firearm possession. (Kompas/Lasti Kurnia)In what may look like emotional outpouring, the Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party’s chief patron, Prabowo Subianto, is defending former crime ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt