Violence between shrimp farmers kills one
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
A prolonged dispute between two rival shrimp farming groups led to a fatal clash on Tuesday evening. The incident in Dente Teladas district in Tulang Bawang regency, Lampung left one dead and 24 injured.
Lampung Police chief spokesman Adj. Sr. Comr. Sulistyaningsih said on Wednesday that, Suwandi, 40, an employee of PT Central Pertiwi Bahari (CPB) was found dead on Wednesday in a canal in ...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry