Violence between shrimp farmers kills one
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
A prolonged dispute between two rival shrimp farming groups led to a fatal clash on Tuesday evening. The incident in Dente Teladas district in Tulang Bawang regency, Lampung left one dead and 24 injured.
Lampung Police chief spokesman Adj. Sr. Comr. Sulistyaningsih said on Wednesday that, Suwandi, 40, an employee of PT Central Pertiwi Bahari (CPB) was found dead on Wednesday in a canal in ...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty