Are exports good and imports bad for the economy?
The current deteriorating trade balance in developing countries raises a critical question: are exports still reliable for growth? It is a fact that many developing countries overstate the importance of exports; they put the cart before the horse. The correct view on exports, however, is to see that they are just the means, not the goal.
Indeed, it would be naïve to ignore the experiences...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool