Guess what?: Coboy Junior to hold tour in 30 cities
The Jakarta Post
Antara/Teresia May JAKARTA: Teenybopper vocal group Coboy Junior will conduct a tour of 30 cities in Indonesia from April to the end of the year.
Concerts for the CJR Generation Tour 2013 — which will be held in venues from Sabang to Merauke, or from one end of the archipelago to the other — will only take place on weekends, as the members of the group are still in school.
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape