Guess what?: Coboy Junior to hold tour in 30 cities
The Jakarta Post
Antara/Teresia May JAKARTA: Teenybopper vocal group Coboy Junior will conduct a tour of 30 cities in Indonesia from April to the end of the year.
Concerts for the CJR Generation Tour 2013 — which will be held in venues from Sabang to Merauke, or from one end of the archipelago to the other — will only take place on weekends, as the members of the group are still in school.
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump