Guess what?: Coboy Junior to hold tour in 30 cities
The Jakarta Post
Antara/Teresia May JAKARTA: Teenybopper vocal group Coboy Junior will conduct a tour of 30 cities in Indonesia from April to the end of the year.
Concerts for the CJR Generation Tour 2013 — which will be held in venues from Sabang to Merauke, or from one end of the archipelago to the other — will only take place on weekends, as the members of the group are still in school.
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Oscars - and other award shows - are still #sowhite