Guess what?: Coboy Junior to hold tour in 30 cities
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Teenybopper vocal group Coboy Junior will conduct a tour of 30 cities in Indonesia from April to the end of the year.
Concerts for the CJR Generation Tour 2013 — which will be held in venues from Sabang to Merauke, or from one end of the archipelago to the other — will only take place on weekends, as the members of the group are still in school.
“They’re still in junior high school, so they can only work on Saturdays and Sundays. They also sometimes have rehearsals after school and other jobs, but concerts can only take place on weekends,” manager Roy Manella said as quoted by kapanlagi.com.
Coboy Junior comprises 12-year-old Aldi, 13-year-old Bastian, 13-year-old Iqbaal and 15-year-old Rizky.
The band’s producer Patrick Effendy said the lads’ concerts would be worth waiting for. “We will have some nationalistic themes, just to remind the young generation,” he said. Ticket prices are expected to run from Rp 100,000 (US$10.30) to Rp 750,000.
- Parties launch diversity campaign, counter anti-Ahok rally
- Trump's call inspires hope in Taiwan, concern in Beijing
- In remote Indian village, cannabis is its only livelihood
- Setya Novanto, Surya Paloh stand up for diversity after anti-Ahok rally
- Ahok supporters lambasted for bringing party attributes to Car Free Day
- Transjakarta summons operator for allegedly renting out buses for political gathering
- Four dead, one missing as storms lash southern Thailand
- Indonesia keeps hopes high after 2-1 win over Vietnam
- Italians vote in referendum, Renzi vows to quit if he loses
- Trump shrugs off fuss over Taiwan call