Guess what?: Coboy Junior to hold tour in 30 cities
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Teenybopper vocal group Coboy Junior will conduct a tour of 30 cities in Indonesia from April to the end of the year.
Concerts for the CJR Generation Tour 2013 — which will be held in venues from Sabang to Merauke, or from one end of the archipelago to the other — will only take place on weekends, as the members of the group are still in school.
“They’re still in junior high school, so they can only work on Saturdays and Sundays. They also sometimes have rehearsals after school and other jobs, but concerts can only take place on weekends,” manager Roy Manella said as quoted by kapanlagi.com.
Coboy Junior comprises 12-year-old Aldi, 13-year-old Bastian, 13-year-old Iqbaal and 15-year-old Rizky.
The band’s producer Patrick Effendy said the lads’ concerts would be worth waiting for. “We will have some nationalistic themes, just to remind the young generation,” he said. Ticket prices are expected to run from Rp 100,000 (US$10.30) to Rp 750,000.
- Convenient confusion: Indonesia's incorporation of international law
- Indonesia up 15 places in Ease of Doing Business index
- Govt to allow nickel ore, bauxite exports under new rules
- Jessica prepared for Thursday's verdict
- Indonesia-Australia continue to strengthen cooperation: Bishop
- Leessang’s Kang Gary to leave ‘Running Man’
- Govt foils attempts to smuggle Rp 33.15b worth lobster seeds
- Jokowi set to open Interpol conference in Bali next month
- Green facility launched to promote economy, achieves climate targets
- Customs catch three vessels smuggling shallots from Malaysia