Ricardo Tapilatu: Falling in love with sea turtles
The Jakarta Post
Courtesy of Ricardo TapilatuPeople say true love lasts forever. For Ricardo Tapiatu, his true love is the sea turtle, especially the leatherback sea turtle.
This native Papuan is happy spending nights watching turtles laying their eggs on the beach, measuring the size of female turtles or checking their nests. He has been doing these activities for almost twenty years and never found himsel...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- Right of inquiry aims to keep KPK on track: Hanura