Ricardo Tapilatu: Falling in love with sea turtles
The Jakarta Post
Courtesy of Ricardo TapilatuPeople say true love lasts forever. For Ricardo Tapiatu, his true love is the sea turtle, especially the leatherback sea turtle.
This native Papuan is happy spending nights watching turtles laying their eggs on the beach, measuring the size of female turtles or checking their nests. He has been doing these activities for almost twenty years and never found himsel...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash