Japfa prepares $102m for poultry business
The Jakarta Post
Poultry company PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia (JPFA) is allotting approximately Rp 1 trillion (US$102 million) for their capital expenditure this year to keep its revenue and profit uptick in line with the industry’s 15 percent growth.
Japfa’s senior vice president, Putut Djagiri, said on Wednesday that this year’s capital expenditure (capex) figure would closely match the Rp 1 trillion ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote