Japfa prepares $102m for poultry business
The Jakarta Post
Poultry company PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia (JPFA) is allotting approximately Rp 1 trillion (US$102 million) for their capital expenditure this year to keep its revenue and profit uptick in line with the industry’s 15 percent growth.
Japfa’s senior vice president, Putut Djagiri, said on Wednesday that this year’s capital expenditure (capex) figure would closely match the Rp 1 trillion ...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Year of BTS? Group makes impact both in and out of Korea