MSKY mulls refinancing of $165 million notes
The Jakarta Post
Leading pay TV company PT MNC Sky Vision is considering executing an option to redeem senior notes amounting to US$165 million issued by its subsidiary.
MNC Sky Vision, which is traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange under code MSKY, informed the bourse on Thursday that it aimed to hold an extraordinary general meeting, along with an annual meeting, on April 29, to seek approval from shareh...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra