MSKY mulls refinancing of $165 million notes
The Jakarta Post
Leading pay TV company PT MNC Sky Vision is considering executing an option to redeem senior notes amounting to US$165 million issued by its subsidiary.
MNC Sky Vision, which is traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange under code MSKY, informed the bourse on Thursday that it aimed to hold an extraordinary general meeting, along with an annual meeting, on April 29, to seek approval from shareh...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash