MSKY mulls refinancing of $165 million notes
The Jakarta Post
Leading pay TV company PT MNC Sky Vision is considering executing an option to redeem senior notes amounting to US$165 million issued by its subsidiary.
MNC Sky Vision, which is traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange under code MSKY, informed the bourse on Thursday that it aimed to hold an extraordinary general meeting, along with an annual meeting, on April 29, to seek approval from shareh...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning