MSKY mulls refinancing of $165 million notes
The Jakarta Post
Leading pay TV company PT MNC Sky Vision is considering executing an option to redeem senior notes amounting to US$165 million issued by its subsidiary.
MNC Sky Vision, which is traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange under code MSKY, informed the bourse on Thursday that it aimed to hold an extraordinary general meeting, along with an annual meeting, on April 29, to seek approval from shareh...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll