Your letters: Terrorism isn’t over yet
The Jakarta Post
Terrorism is a big problem in the world, maybe one of the biggest problems in the world.
Terrorism is really a worldwide phenomenon, but if people chose to acknowledge it, we could probably reduce the threat terrorism presents to the world.
But the only way for that to happen is if each government around the world chose to focus on stopping terrorists by hunting them if they are on...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump