Your letters: Terrorism isn’t over yet
The Jakarta Post
Terrorism is a big problem in the world, maybe one of the biggest problems in the world.
Terrorism is really a worldwide phenomenon, but if people chose to acknowledge it, we could probably reduce the threat terrorism presents to the world.
But the only way for that to happen is if each government around the world chose to focus on stopping terrorists by hunting them if they are on...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago