Your letters: Terrorism isn’t over yet
The Jakarta Post
Terrorism is a big problem in the world, maybe one of the biggest problems in the world.
Terrorism is really a worldwide phenomenon, but if people chose to acknowledge it, we could probably reduce the threat terrorism presents to the world.
But the only way for that to happen is if each government around the world chose to focus on stopping terrorists by hunting them if they are on...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless