Your letters: Terrorism isn’t over yet
The Jakarta Post
Terrorism is a big problem in the world, maybe one of the biggest problems in the world.
Terrorism is really a worldwide phenomenon, but if people chose to acknowledge it, we could probably reduce the threat terrorism presents to the world.
But the only way for that to happen is if each government around the world chose to focus on stopping terrorists by hunting them if they are on...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips