Your letters: Terrorism isn’t over yet
The Jakarta Post
Terrorism is really a worldwide phenomenon, but if people chose to acknowledge it, we could probably reduce the threat terrorism presents to the world.
But the only way for that to happen is if each government around the world chose to focus on stopping terrorists by hunting them if they are on...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings