‘Jokowi effect’ lifts PDI-P, graft drags Dems down to the depths
The Jakarta Post
The popularity of Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, who was nominated by the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) in last year’s city election, has rubbed off on the party.
The PDI-P is now seen as the most electable political party in the country, an opinion poll has found.
The National Survey Institute (LSN) found that 20.5 percent of respondents would vote f...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry