‘Jokowi effect’ lifts PDI-P, graft drags Dems down to the depths
The Jakarta Post
The popularity of Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, who was nominated by the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) in last year’s city election, has rubbed off on the party.
The PDI-P is now seen as the most electable political party in the country, an opinion poll has found.
The National Survey Institute (LSN) found that 20.5 percent of respondents would vote f...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash