Rose Pandanwangi: Keeping Sudjojono’s spirit alive
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
JP/Novia D. Rulistia It has been more than two decades since the passing of one of Indonesia’s greatest painters, S. Sudjojono, but his brilliant artworks and thinking remain alive thanks to his wife, Rose Pandanwangi Sudjojono.
The 84-year-old seriosa singer recently talked about the greatness of her late husband, and how inspiring he was as a human being.
In 2006, she esta...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official