Rose Pandanwangi: Keeping Sudjojono’s spirit alive
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
JP/Novia D. Rulistia It has been more than two decades since the passing of one of Indonesia’s greatest painters, S. Sudjojono, but his brilliant artworks and thinking remain alive thanks to his wife, Rose Pandanwangi Sudjojono.
The 84-year-old seriosa singer recently talked about the greatness of her late husband, and how inspiring he was as a human being.
In 2006, she esta...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Bitcoin sinks below $10,000 to bring monthlong rout to 50%
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Seven interesting facts about Maritime Museum in Jakarta
- Dukuh Atas TOD groundbreaking set for Jan 30