Rose Pandanwangi: Keeping Sudjojono’s spirit alive
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
JP/Novia D. Rulistia It has been more than two decades since the passing of one of Indonesia’s greatest painters, S. Sudjojono, but his brilliant artworks and thinking remain alive thanks to his wife, Rose Pandanwangi Sudjojono.
The 84-year-old seriosa singer recently talked about the greatness of her late husband, and how inspiring he was as a human being.
In 2006, she esta...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Language is my ultimate weapon': Ivan Lanin