Rose Pandanwangi: Keeping Sudjojono’s spirit alive
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
JP/Novia D. Rulistia It has been more than two decades since the passing of one of Indonesia’s greatest painters, S. Sudjojono, but his brilliant artworks and thinking remain alive thanks to his wife, Rose Pandanwangi Sudjojono.
The 84-year-old seriosa singer recently talked about the greatness of her late husband, and how inspiring he was as a human being.
In 2006, she esta...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe