Navigation fee expected to increase up to 200 percent
The Jakarta Post
The newly established state-owned Indonesian Flight Navigation Service (PPNPI), also known as AirNav Indonesia, plans to increase the navigation fee up to 200 percent in the near future to better improve navigation services in Indonesian airspace.
AirNav Indonesia president director Ichwanul Idrus said that the plan was being discussed by the firm’s internal team and officials from the St...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target