Navigation fee expected to increase up to 200 percent
The Jakarta Post
The newly established state-owned Indonesian Flight Navigation Service (PPNPI), also known as AirNav Indonesia, plans to increase the navigation fee up to 200 percent in the near future to better improve navigation services in Indonesian airspace.
AirNav Indonesia president director Ichwanul Idrus said that the plan was being discussed by the firm’s internal team and officials from the St...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017