Navigation fee expected to increase up to 200 percent
The Jakarta Post
The newly established state-owned Indonesian Flight Navigation Service (PPNPI), also known as AirNav Indonesia, plans to increase the navigation fee up to 200 percent in the near future to better improve navigation services in Indonesian airspace.
AirNav Indonesia president director Ichwanul Idrus said that the plan was being discussed by the firm’s internal team and officials from the St...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter