Navigation fee expected to increase up to 200 percent
The Jakarta Post
The newly established state-owned Indonesian Flight Navigation Service (PPNPI), also known as AirNav Indonesia, plans to increase the navigation fee up to 200 percent in the near future to better improve navigation services in Indonesian airspace.
AirNav Indonesia president director Ichwanul Idrus said that the plan was being discussed by the firm’s internal team and officials from the St...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels