Post-2015 MDGs: Access to justice a must in post-2015 MDGs
The Jakarta Post
George Soros, founder and chairman of the Open Society Foundations, has said the post-2015 Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) must include access to justice as a key component.
The founder of Soros Fund Management said a cause of poverty was the absence of justice for disadvantaged communities. “Without basic legal empowerment, the poor live an uncertain existence in fear of deprivation,...
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf