Post-2015 MDGs: Access to justice a must in post-2015 MDGs
The Jakarta Post
George Soros, founder and chairman of the Open Society Foundations, has said the post-2015 Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) must include access to justice as a key component.
The founder of Soros Fund Management said a cause of poverty was the absence of justice for disadvantaged communities. “Without basic legal empowerment, the poor live an uncertain existence in fear of deprivation,...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...