Post-2015 MDGs: Access to justice a must in post-2015 MDGs
The Jakarta Post
George Soros, founder and chairman of the Open Society Foundations, has said the post-2015 Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) must include access to justice as a key component.
The founder of Soros Fund Management said a cause of poverty was the absence of justice for disadvantaged communities. “Without basic legal empowerment, the poor live an uncertain existence in fear of deprivation,...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island