KPUD bar incumbent from mayoral election
Syamsul Huda M. Suhari
The Jakarta Post
Just prior to the Gorontalo mayoral election, the Gorontalo City General Elections Commission (KPUD) barred incumbent Mayor Adhan Dhambe and Indrawanto Hassan from the race.
Gorontalo city KPUD Erman Rahim said on Wednesday that the No. 3 pair was taken out of the race following a ruling by the State Administrative Court (PTUN) in Manado, North Sulawesi, on Monday, which disqualified the pa...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime