KPUD bar incumbent from mayoral election
Syamsul Huda M. Suhari
The Jakarta Post
Just prior to the Gorontalo mayoral election, the Gorontalo City General Elections Commission (KPUD) barred incumbent Mayor Adhan Dhambe and Indrawanto Hassan from the race.
Gorontalo city KPUD Erman Rahim said on Wednesday that the No. 3 pair was taken out of the race following a ruling by the State Administrative Court (PTUN) in Manado, North Sulawesi, on Monday, which disqualified the pa...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project