KPUD bar incumbent from mayoral election
Syamsul Huda M. Suhari
The Jakarta Post
Just prior to the Gorontalo mayoral election, the Gorontalo City General Elections Commission (KPUD) barred incumbent Mayor Adhan Dhambe and Indrawanto Hassan from the race.
Gorontalo city KPUD Erman Rahim said on Wednesday that the No. 3 pair was taken out of the race following a ruling by the State Administrative Court (PTUN) in Manado, North Sulawesi, on Monday, which disqualified the pa...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Take bite out of mosquitoes by using nuclear technology, forum told
- Uber loses licence to operate in London: authorities