KPUD bar incumbent from mayoral election
Syamsul Huda M. Suhari
The Jakarta Post
Just prior to the Gorontalo mayoral election, the Gorontalo City General Elections Commission (KPUD) barred incumbent Mayor Adhan Dhambe and Indrawanto Hassan from the race.
Gorontalo city KPUD Erman Rahim said on Wednesday that the No. 3 pair was taken out of the race following a ruling by the State Administrative Court (PTUN) in Manado, North Sulawesi, on Monday, which disqualified the pa...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam