Indonesia’s healthcare spending set to expand
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s healthcare expenditure is predicted to reach US$60.6 billion in 2018 with a growth of 14.9 percent over the 2012-2018 period on account of faster growth in age groups above 35 years, urbanization and an increase of lifestyle-related diseases such as cancer and diabetes, says research and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan.
Hannah Nawi, Frost & Sullivan’s Healthcare Pr...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed