Indonesia’s healthcare spending set to expand
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s healthcare expenditure is predicted to reach US$60.6 billion in 2018 with a growth of 14.9 percent over the 2012-2018 period on account of faster growth in age groups above 35 years, urbanization and an increase of lifestyle-related diseases such as cancer and diabetes, says research and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan.
Hannah Nawi, Frost & Sullivan’s Healthcare Pr...
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis
- Bollywood star Sridevi dies of heart attack: PTI