Aventinus Sadip: Greening to ease warming
The Jakarta Post
JP/Markus MakurAventinus Sadip has turned critical land into a small verdant forest in Paku Rua hamlet, Golo Manting village, Sano Nggoang district, West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), through his independent replanting efforts for over a
Thousands of trees composed of more than a dozen species from Manggarai and external regions grown since 2000 are now thriving on four h...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'