Family says Poso police rape report dropped
Yuliasri and Ruslan Sangadji
The Jakarta Post
Police say that the officer who allegedly raped a detainee in Poso, Central Sulawesi, will be tried on the basis of a complaint filed by another detainee after the victim’s family backed down.
National Police spokesman Brig. Gen. Boy Rafli said on Monday that Chief Brig. A, assigned to the Poso Police Narcotics Unit, would be tried by a civilian court and a police ethics committee for al...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017