Family says Poso police rape report dropped
Yuliasri and Ruslan Sangadji
The Jakarta Post
Police say that the officer who allegedly raped a detainee in Poso, Central Sulawesi, will be tried on the basis of a complaint filed by another detainee after the victim’s family backed down.
National Police spokesman Brig. Gen. Boy Rafli said on Monday that Chief Brig. A, assigned to the Poso Police Narcotics Unit, would be tried by a civilian court and a police ethics committee for al...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction