Family says Poso police rape report dropped
Yuliasri and Ruslan Sangadji
The Jakarta Post
Police say that the officer who allegedly raped a detainee in Poso, Central Sulawesi, will be tried on the basis of a complaint filed by another detainee after the victim’s family backed down.
National Police spokesman Brig. Gen. Boy Rafli said on Monday that Chief Brig. A, assigned to the Poso Police Narcotics Unit, would be tried by a civilian court and a police ethics committee for al...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots