Family says Poso police rape report dropped
Yuliasri and Ruslan Sangadji
The Jakarta Post
Police say that the officer who allegedly raped a detainee in Poso, Central Sulawesi, will be tried on the basis of a complaint filed by another detainee after the victim’s family backed down.
National Police spokesman Brig. Gen. Boy Rafli said on Monday that Chief Brig. A, assigned to the Poso Police Narcotics Unit, would be tried by a civilian court and a police ethics committee for al...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president